Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finally in Pohnpei

I feel like I have been swimming since we stepped off the airport here. I am pretty sure that its rained more in this day and a half that I've been here then it does for an entire year in Bishop. But its pretty awesome here. We went out shopping yesterday for the bare necesities of food and living cause everything is so expensive here. So if anyone want to send me something non pershible food would be awesome and I'm sure David and I will have a list soon.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus, send us your "wish list" and we'll send a package to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much any kind of food that is non perishable would be awesome cause everything here food wise is way more expensive. Pancake mix that you only have to add water, cereal, energy bars, maybe some of Debbies recipes that i might be able to cook with out me destroying it. I'm sure whatever you send I will love no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got back from a camping trip and it rained a lot and a huge tarp and a dry bag are pretty high on my list of things to get if you could send one of those that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete