Sunday, October 16, 2011

6 waterfalls

Hiked the 6 waterfalls trail today. It took us about 5 hours to hike the whole loop and it was really awesome. It was about an hour to get to the first waterfall and the rest were pretty close but they were all very unique and massive waterfalls. Unfortunately you couldn't jump off of them very easily or safely but there were some places that we could still swim and jump from. I'll try to post some more pictures soon but I have to finish grading all my kids tests so I can turn in quarter grades. Which is what I should have done today instead of going on the hike but I am sure I will still have time. It was a pretty good. I am pretty sore and really tired now so I'm pretty sure I am going to bed. David is in the hospital right now because he is getting stitches on his knee from swimming around during the hike so we'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment