Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last Day!!

This is going to be my last post. I know I didn't update this very often but I hope that whoever did read it got something out of it or enjoyed reading it somewhat. Tonight is my last night in Pohnpei. We just finished with high school graduation which was a great success. David and I were the senior class sponsors so it was our job to call all of the students down to get their diplomas. Even though I didn't even teach half the of the seniors it made me very proud watching them graduate. I am definitely going to miss all of them, some more than others, but all of them nonetheless. I'll be seeing a lot of them at the airport when I leave and I am excited to see them all one last time and hopefully I don't get to emotional or David will never let me live it down. Well its been a great year and I have learned so much in my short time here. Not only have I gain more knowledge but I've gotten more confidence and most importantly learned more God and what is really important in life. I'm hoping my journey with God will continue well as go back home and continue to learn and grow in him. Thank you for all the prayer and financial support this year. I cannot thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment